With its in-house developed modular construction system, NGH develops ready-made housing concepts. The various products (apartment complexes and houses) have their own identity, with components and building parts that are approximately 80% the same. New materials and functions can be effortlessly integrated into the building system. After production in the factory, the components are assembled and transported to the building site for the final assembly.
The pre-developed products can be modified with customisation and options. Examples of customer-specific modifications are the size and layout of the flats, the cladding, colour, number of floors, communal indoor/outdoor areas, facilities, level of finish and comfort.
– Apartment complex (approx. 20m x 40m) with two, three or four floors
– Target group: one and two-person households (singles, students, starters)
– All floors have 12 Micro apartments, the top floor has a recreation room and roof terrace
– One and two room apartments
– GFA: approximately 32-43m2 per apartment
– Layout: entrance, living room with open kitchen plan, 1 bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet
Floor plans (click on one of the images below to increase them)